Friday, October 29, 2010

GIRLS


Ever since i was young, i always had a trouble speaking to girls with ease besides my mum and obviously i still do now and i never really figured out why.... im kinda like im just like Rajesh Koothrappali from the big bang theory shy as a mouse when it comes to talking to girls. 
  I guess sometimes i feel i am just scared that i will scare away the girls i talk to or make them feel that i am flirting with them even tho i am not. The only girls i really feel safe and can be my funny self is when i am behind the laptop but in real life i cant act like myself in fact actually im quite quiet. I just dont understand why sometimes and i really hate it cause i cant act normal. Like for example, today just wanted to hug and console my friend who has have been problems but i just held myself back cause i THINK its wrong or just awkward and it will give people mix signals. Even last time when i just chat normally with girl - friends i will still have this little awkward moment and not be able to really be myself always look so serious and need friends to joke around before i even joke around... why!!! so sad..
 And i still wonder how i even got a gf.... so weird... maybe i just dont know what i am doing sometimes or maybe just luck? Hmm... Oh well... guess i still have lots of things to learn and change myself so i can be more brave and not scare girls!!! Anywayz exams are here and just want to wish everybody good luck with their exams and hope they are easy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment